- Understand accounting principles and standards followed by SAAS companies.
- Accounts receivable and Payable
- Responsible for Payroll Management
- Oversees Asset Management of the Organization in coordination with the administration department.
- Responsible for timely calculation, consolidation, payment, reporting/filing of accounts: including GST, Advance Tax, Income Tax, TDS, PT and other related taxes
- Responsible for getting audits -internal and external -completed as required by law within prescribed time frame/s.
- Coordination with CA and CS for timely filing of returns and other legal works.
- Preparation of Final report of accounting.
- Annual Budgeting of the Company.
- Co-Ordination with subsidiary companies as and when needed.
- ROC returns: Assistance in preparation of information for AGMs and setting up Board Meetings/AGMs and liaison with CS to file the ROC returns
B.com/ MBA (with finance) is preferred
Minimum of 3+ years of experience in relevant field in Software
Ability to handle the Finance department. Should have excellent written and oral organization and co-ordination skills.
Monday to Friday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM